2018 Therese's League
The 21st Annual Therese's League!
Salary Cap Format
- Select up to fifteen players whose 2017 Tour Earnings total less than or equal to $32,000,000.
- Players not in the 2017 Top 141 (and Non-members) may be selected at a cost of $725,000.
- If you want to select a player not listed in the database, contact us via the website here (you must be signed in).
- You accumulate your selections' earnings for official (40) 2018 PGA Tour Events, starting with the Tournament of Champions, ending with the Tour Championship.
- The seven 2018 PGA Tour events played during 2017 are not included in the 2018 pool results.
- Team entries must be submitted no later than 4:00 pm Eastern Time, Thursday, January 4, 2018.
- You can edit any entered team before the deadline.
- If a team is not paid for from your balance when it is entered, payment must be received by January 4, 2018 or the team(s) will be deleted. Payment details below.
- Weekly updates on the website or email.
- Invite your friends and family to play!
Two leagues with different buy-ins:
- US$85 (C$115) entry fee
- Prize Pool distributed as follows:
- The Top 10% of the teams for season-long performance.
- 9 Period winners as well as the Majors and FedEx Cup sub-pools. Payout details here.
High Rollers League
- US$265 (C$355) entry fee
- Prize pool will be distributed for season-long performance
Use this Excel tool to select your team (actual team selection is done on the web site):
- The entry fee and payouts are in $USD
- Payment for your team(s) is from your account balance on the site
- Payment must be received by 4:00 pm ET, January 4, 2018
- All awards will be deposited into your account balance
- We can no longer offer credit card payment on the website
- If you wish to withdraw any amount from your account balance, it will be done via PayPal. We encourage all users to create a PayPal account.
How to deposit funds into your account balance:
- Send a personal PayPal transfer, Venmo, or Google Wallet payment in $USD to Bart. Click here for payment instructions.
- Get a check or Bank Draft to Bart in $USD before the deadline:
11130 Medlock Bridge Rd., #1334
Johns Creek, GA 30097
Accommodation for Canadians who don’t have a PayPal account and wish to send $CDN which will be converted to $USD and deposited into your account balance:
Note: Get the $CDN to Bert in enough time before the deadline, for him to convert to $USD, send to Bart via PayPal, who will then deposit the $USD into your account balance:
- For Canadian Bank account holders ONLY: Click here for payment instructions.
Past Year's Results
- 2013- 2017 Statistics
- 2017: Winning and Perfect Team
- 2016: Winning and Perfect Team
- 2015: Winning and Perfect Team
- 2014: Winning and Perfect Team
- 2013: Winning and Perfect Team
- 2012: Winning and Perfect Team
- 2011: Winning and Perfect Team
Frequently Asked Questions
1) How can I change my username?
Please send a request to us here. Please include what you want to change it to.